Our sessions take place every Tuesday evening at Greenwich West Community Centre unless otherwise stated. Our beginners class for all ages and abilities is 8pm-9pm, while our intermediate class runs from 8:30pm-9:30pm. There is a cross-over period of 30 minutes with all drummers together.
Upcoming classes in 2019:
- 9th July – 3rd September – SUMMER BREAK
- 10th September
- 17th September
- 24th September
- 1st October
- 8th October
- 15th October
- 22nd October – NO SESSION
- 29th October
Your first drop-in session with us is only £5! Subsequent classes cost £10 each for drop-in or £35/40 for a 5/6-week block.
**STUDENT DISCOUNT**: £25/30 for 5/6-week block – that’s not much more than the cost of a pint per session at London prices!
We also offer weekend workshops for experienced djembe drummers who wish to push themselves up to the next level! See dates below the video for upcoming weekend workshops.
Watch this space for upcoming weekend workshops in 2019. Previous workshops include:
- Saturday 6th July 2019, Intermediate/Advanced workshop (11am-4pm)
- For advanced drummers
- Intermediate drummers who want to progress to advanced level
- Experienced beginner level drummers who want to progress to intermediate level
The workshop on Saturday 6th July will cost £30 (£25 for students with ID). Email email@example.com if you would like to book your place!