Join Drum Africa and Fore Fote on the trip of a lifetime! This will be an experience like no other: living among the locals in Guinea, West Africa, in the safe company of Abram Diallo in his house in Dubreka.
See our flyer and information below, and email email@example.com if you wish to find out more. £600 for 10 days and £800 for 2 weeks is a real bargain price so don’t miss out! The deadline to pay your 50% deposit is 15th February 2018.
- 30th March: Fly to Conakry airport in Guinea via Casablanca (you book your own flights)
- 1:25am, 31st March: We arrange your taxi pick-up from the airport to Dubreka (about 1 hour away)
- 31st March – 9th or 13th April: Daily drumming and dance lessons with master-drummers and dancers from Dubreka
- Experience traditional music and dance in everyday African life, with regular trips to see ‘Dundunba’ drumming and dance celebrations
- Buy beautiful djembes, dunduns, bells and instrument cases from the best expert instrument-makers in Guinea
- Option to travel and see some of this beautiful and rarely visited country!
- 2:25am, 10th April/14th April: We arrange your travel back to the airport, where you fly home via Casablanca (you book your own flights)
- Lessons will be in French, with translations and extra help provided by Abram and Laurence. Learning in a different language from African teachers can sometimes be confusing – but with us on hand you will never be left confused!
- All accommodation and in-house food is provided during your stay
- You will have to pay for transport during your stay, but ‘neuf-place’ taxis are very cheap!
- We will provide you with an invitation letter for your visa, and all the information you need on how to obtain one from the Guinean Embassy
- Don’t forget to make sure you get your travel vaccinations, anti-malarial tablets, mosquito nets and water-filter bottles ready before you travel!
- You’ll have a great time and learn more than you thought possible!